Grafton is committed to providing a high level service to all our Clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact our Quality and Compliance Manager, Kerri Adams. You can write to: Grafton Recruitment, The Boat, 47 Queens Square, Belfast, BT1 3FG or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you an email or contact you by telephone acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect contact from our company within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment email/telephone call and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement email/phone call within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- We will then invite you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of this conversation, we will write to you or call you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
- If you do not want to discuss over the phone or by face to face meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include any suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing the investigation. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A member of Senior Management team will review the decision within 10 working days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review in writing confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Economy or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, First Floor, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT.
Please note if we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.