Grafton Recruitment has a team of volunteers who will be embarking on a 15 mile trek in the Mournes on 7th April 2018. The trek will encompass three of the four highest peaks in the Mourne Mountains (Slieve Donard 853m, Slieve Commedagh 765m, Slieve Bearnagh 739m) and also the Brandy Pad.
This challenging trek will be in aid of Inspire Wellbeing, a local charity who offer a range of services that provide support in the areas of mental health and learning disability across the range of verticals outlined below.
We are hoping that you would be willing to support us in this endeavour with a small donation to the following JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/graftoninspiretrek
Every little helps and we would be very grateful for any support you could provide.
- Inspire Mental Health
- Provides support services to people with experience of mental ill-health through supported housing, day support, floating support and advocacy services.
- Inspire Disability Services
- Provides support for people with intellectual/learning disabilities and complex needs in residential locations in Northern Ireland – Armagh, Antrim, Lisburn, Belfast and Omagh. Also more recently in Ireland.
- Inspire Workplaces
- Provides therapeutic support through employee assistance programmes, and specialist therapeutic services delivered in a wide variety of organisational contexts.
- Inspire Students
- Provides support to students in third-level colleges and universities across the island of Ireland and also in Scotland.
- Inspire Knowledge & Leadership
- Offers a range of expertly informed training programmes and consultancy services designed to support organisations to thrive.
- Addiction NI
- Provides treatment and support for people who are dependent on alcohol or drugs. It is able to offer tailor-made treatment programmes for people with drug or alcohol problems, delivered in community settings. Addiction NI joined Inspire in July 2016.