About Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
We are pleased to be the Exclusive Recruitment Partner to Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council.
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council is a local authority in Northern Ireland that was established on 1 April 2015. It covers most of the northern coast of Northern Ireland and replaced Ballymoney Borough Council, Coleraine Borough Council, Limavady Borough Council and Moyle District Council.
We are especially interested in applications for the following seasonal roles:
- Grounds Maintenance staff
- Wombles – may include weekend and bank holiday work
- Semi-skilled LGV operatives
- Marina and Harbour Assistants
- Summer Scheme staff
- Sports Coaches – all sports
- Beach and Caravan park wardens
- Tourist information and support staff
Find all of our live roles for the Council below: