Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part-time Academic Support to Head of Business School to start ASAP or a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £23.81 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (7 hours per day) = 14 hours per week
- Knowledge of Hospitality & Tourism Curriculum
- Experience of implementing FE Lecturer's Contract
- Experience in management of workload agreements
- Experience of SER and Annual Course review processes
- Experience of curriculum timetabling against operational guidelines
- Operationalization of planned curriculum - timetabling for courses and staff
- Support for student recruitment
- Support for self-evaluation and review processes
- Action planning to address areas of concern/intervention to support student retention - support for course management
- Support for ETI Inspection Preparation (as directed by HoD)
- Please submit your interest demonstrating how you meet the criteria above.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland