Account Co-Ordinator (Public Sector)
Job Title: Account Co-Ordinator (Public Sector)
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our Recruitment team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive recruitment service designed to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
The Account Co-Ordinator will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in Recruitment.
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout NI and ROI, or access to transport to travel.
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Tuesday 17th September 2019 at 12.