Job title: Account Co-Ordinator
Locations: Belfast, ( REF: GRAAC2018)
Mallusk, (REF: GRAAC2018)
L'Derry, (REF: GRAAC2018)
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have exciting opportunities for Account Co-ordinator's to join our onsite Recruitment teams in various locations through out N. Ireland. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive recruitment service designed to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
The Account Co-Ordinator will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in Recruitment.
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched),
For further information please email Grafton HR for a more detailed job description and personnel specification.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's Friday 30th November 2018 at 3.00pm.