Job Title: Account Co-Ordinator (Onsite)
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our onsite Recruitment team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive recruitment service designed to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
The Account Co-Ordinator will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in meeting client's requirements.
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency legislation
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including health care and pension (up to 5% matched),
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Friday 15th November 2019 at noon.