Account Coordinator - Onsite
Job Title: Account Co-ordinator (Onsite)
Location: Gate Gourmet (Dublin)
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our onsite Recruitment team in Dublin for our client Gate Gourmet. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive recruitment service designed to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
The Account Co-ordinator will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in meeting client's requirements.
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency legislation
- GCSE/ Leaving Certificate including English & Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including health care and pension (up to 5% matched),
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Tuesday 18 February 2020 at noon.