Job title: Account Executive
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join the Specialist Services team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Executive will deliver excellent recruitment services to clients by assuming responsibility for the provision of temporary engagees against service level agreements. The jobholder will also manage temporary workers and develop excellent working relationships with clients to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability. The role holder will have primary responsibility for client delivery across ROI Account structures with flexibility to support with NI or other accounts where required. The role holder will be required to travel to client and Grafton sites in ROI potentially on a weekly basis.
- Client Management
- Candidate management including but not limited to managing performance and attendance
- Customer Service
- Compliance Management
The Account Executive will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in people management, influencing, negotiating and problem solving.
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency legislation
- Ability to interact and communicate at a senior level with clients, staff and business partners.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Business Admin Level 3
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Experience of using STNET or CRM databases.
- Third Level Qualification
Attractive base salary
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), on successful completion of probation.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for receipt of applications is 5th June 2019 at 12pm.