Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting an Account Manager on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of animal feed. The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and winning new business whilst establishing and developing long term key strategic customers, maintaining good relations at all levels. The Account Manager will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote company's solutions.
* Maintain existing major account relationships, and establish new business, to meet personal sales targets within the full range of products or combination of products
* Uncover the crucial needs and requirements of the customer, link this to relevant solutions and products and finally close deals
* Proactively align (demands and expectations) the internal organization and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
* Establish and build strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communicate to other relevant organisational functions/divisions
* Participate with Commercial Nutritionists and Sales Management to develop sales strategies for national accounts and help identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organisation-wide strategy
* Organise customized customer seminars and coordinate applicable targeted marketing activities
* Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated
* Facilitate the customers to deliver technical training demands, and when required, utilise the skills and experience of other team members to assist
* Play an integral part in personal/professional development to increase nutritional knowledge in order to help develop closer relationships with customers
* Attend meetings and deliver presentations as and when required
* Any other duties role may involve
* 5 years of Sales and Account Management experience in a business-to-business environment
* Educated to degree level in a related discipline
* Experience of developing and nurturing positive relationships and influencing people at a senior level
* Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, contractual and legal skills
* Adept at persuasive selling, sales processes and tools
* In-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials
* Ability to understand and explain scientific product information
* Ability to work independently
* Demonstrate good time management skills
* Ability to influence and drive change within the organisation
* Strongly motivated with a positive attitude
* Some working knowledge of Ruminant Nutrition
* Previous experience working in the agriculture industry
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary on experience plus company car and pension.
The Account Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.