Job title: Account Manager
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate and Client Engagement
- Quality and Compliance Management
- Contingent Resourcing
- Financial Management
- 7 GCSES to include English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above or equivalent (Leaving Certificate.)
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- 12 months experience in a recruitment co-ordinator /resourcer role with responsibility for the following:
- Deliver temp margin targets
- Dealing with candidate queries
- Report writing and client MI reports
- Candidate Management
- Client Management and liaising
- Experience in managing high volume recruitment in an onsite or production environment
- Experience in managing employees in an onsite or production environment
- Third Level Qualification
- Professional Recruitment Qualification
- CIPD Qualified
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched)
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Stat leave days
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Monday 8th April 2019 at 10am.