Are you looking for a job in Dublin? Do you speak native level Dutch, Flemish or Swedish? Are you excited to support businesses with their products? We could have the job for you, so look no further!
Grafton Recruitment is looking for multilingual talent for several fabulous jobs. We are looking for native level Dutch, Flemish or Swedish speakers for one of our clients in Dublin 15.
This client offers an attractive salary, great benefits, and even a relocation package to help you move. And our consultants are dedicated to make your move as smooth as possible. Read more about the role below and get in touch today!
As an Account Support Associate you will look after business clients in your portfolio and make sure they have everything they need to get the most out of the products! You will be talking to customers through inbound calls, emails and chat, and work together with the team to reach KPIs.
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish or Swedish; Proficient in English
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive, curious, and positive
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (at ease on the phone)
- Ability to exercise independent judgement on situations
- Ability to handle calls, emails or web-chats and take notes at the same time
- Motivated by your own and team performance in a very number driven environment
- Experience in a customer oriented environment, ideally with account management and in office settings
- Excellent salary and benefits package, including health insurance, taxsaver, etc.
- Good performance is rewarded with a bonus
- Location close to public transport and a subsidised bus available
- Huge room for career progression
- Multi-cultural environment and a great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV.