Job title: Account Support Coordinator
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Support Coordinator to join our onsite Recruitment team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The role holder will be responsible for the provision of administrative support on a wide range of contingent resourcing activities which are managed by the Grafton Specialist Service Team on behalf of public and private sector clients
- Candidate and Client Engagement
- Quality and Compliance Management
- Contingent Resourcing
- Payroll Management
- English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above or equivalent (Junior Certificate.)
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- 12 months administration admin/secretarial experience, this experience must include:
- Answering phone and email queries.
- Delivering admin support e.g. photocopying and filing.
- Experience of using MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched),
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Friday 25th Feburary 2019 at 12pm.