Our Client, a leading provider of telecommunications services is recruiting for their Credit Control and Account Support Team in Dublin.
Role Title: Account Support, Credit Control
Duration: Initial 6 months with potential for extension
Purpose Of Role:
The role of the Internal Account Support executive is to work as an integral part of the credit control team. The executive is accountable for the end to end delivery and care of non-strategic customer accounts. This will involve responsibility for collections, cash applications, queries, cancellations, upgrade and possibly new sales. The role holder will provide an excellent level of customer care to ensure the ongoing retention of core product customer revenues and related service margins from within a defined base of customers.
- To understand customer support requests and address these in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the company portfolio used by the non-strategic accounts
- Process new in-portfolio order requests received from the non-strategic accounts
- Support the delivery of additional in-portfolio orders for current customer accounts
- To ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns
- Address billing / invoicing queries raised by the non-strategic customer base
- Follow-up and address non-strategic customer credit control issues
- A point of service escalations for the non-strategic customers ensuring appropriate levels of engagement, communication, and resolution
- Work closely with colleagues in the various support functions to allow effective resolution of customer requirements
- Present the Company brand and the services it provides to the non-strategic customers in a positive manner ensuring ongoing retention of core product revenues and margins
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a similar administrative function
- Ability to understand Technical solutions and propositions
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Exceptional customer focus with a customer centric attitude in addressing issues and queries
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.