Accountant - 10 Month Contract
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Accountant for our client based in Dublin 12.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Global secure outsourcing companies for a 10 month contract.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts,
- Management reporting incorporating variance analysis (monthly accounts, forecasts, budgets),
- Balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly reporting,
- Presentation of the monthly trading pack to Senior Management,
- Manage and reconcile Intercompany transactions monthly,
- Effective compliance with internal & external audits,
- Assist with the preparation of the annual business unit budget and forecasts,
- Consistent implementation and development of financial systems, business processes and internal controls.
- Involvement in Implementation of new Financial & Operational System.
- Preparation of weekly project accounting reports for Sales & Operations teams
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA),
- Understanding of accounting processes,
- Experience in financial ERP systems and strong Excel skills,
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Team Player & Target Driven.
- Prior Experience with Project Accounting.
- Prior System Implementation experience
- Commercially astute, Revenue & Profit Based.
- Experience of working with a PLC.
- Excellent salary on offer 40-50K depending on experience
- Located in Dublin 12
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.