Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accountant for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. They are currently looking to recruit an Accountant to join their Finance Department.
- Monthly KPI reporting, and variance analysis;
- Oversee Month end and Year end accounts preparation;
- Preparation and presentation of Quarterly and Annual directorate level spend reports
- Strong Capital expenditure reporting - support preparation of business cases, report on project progress against budget;
- Provide coaching and training to the Assistant Accountant
- Involvement in the annual audit processes, both internal and external;
- Ensuring key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained and adhered to in a Regulatory environment;
- Maintain good collaborative working relationships with middle and senior management;
- Financial planning and analysis;
- Support the annual budgeting process;
- Drive efficiencies through process improvements;
- Other ad-hoc duties, as they arise.
- Qualified accountant, with a minimum of 4 years post qualified experience within a finance department;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on their own initiative;.
- Exposure to IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements;
- Experience of working as part of a team;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Strong IT and systems skills - MS Office suite, Tier 1 ERPs
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organise and work with large volumes of data;;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- 48k - 52k base salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.