Accountant Co Down
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Accountant based in Co Down.
My client is a leading player in the Energy industry. With state of the art offices and a culture of empowering their employees, this is a great place to work for someone that wants to progress with a company.
This is a key role in the provision of management and financial information for my client. You will work closely with the finance manager in the delivery of a varied portfolio of work.
- Monthly management accounts preparation including full reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on job performance
- Administration of PAYE / CIS / VAT including returns.
- Financial Accounting activity including Profit & Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Responsible for the weekly / monthly payment process.
- Development and recommend / implement process improvements
- Budget administration
- Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formulae
- To be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) but part qualified may also be considered with extensive experience
- Relevant experience for a minimum of 2 years in the recent past
- Good Microsoft Office skills especially Excel at an Intermediate level
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on a varied portfolio of work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational and structured approach to work with meticulous attention to detail
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland