1. Month-end and quarterly management accounts for a variety of accounts entities
2. Preparation of statutory accounts and integration of same into Caseware for reporting to HMRC
3. Preparation of audit files
4. Reconciliation of bank accounts, and month end ledger reconciliations
5. Bank transaction reporting
6. Maintenance of company standing data in Companies House
7. Provision of internal reports for sales/credit control together with processing of customer charges in a timely and accurate manner to agreed deadlines.
· Performing a range of accounting duties as part of the accounting function including journal preparation and posting, reconciliation of bank accounts and ledgers.
· Preparation of month-end/quarterly management accounts
· Investigating anomalies in the accounts and recommending improvements to processes as appropriate
· Preparation of statutory accounts and updating of year end information in Caseware for reporting to HMRC.
· Preparation of audit schedules for year end statutory accounts
· Maintenance of company records and updating of same with Companies House
· Liaising with the various departments in Tandragee on the annual budget process to help compile the company's budget P&L.
· Accurate and timely processing of Rebate and promotional charges and accounting for month end journals and provisions, together with generating internal reports as required.
· Preparation and submission of company VAT returns
· Assisting in adhoc investigations and working with and providing support to the wider finance team