- Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts.
- Assist the Finance Director and Accountants with the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Review and analyse Income statement expense accounts providing relevant feedback to appropriate departments.
- Assist with the VAT return submission and reconciliation.
- Assist with Budgeting/Forecasting and carrying out Variance analysis.
- Journal Entries as required (Accruals, Prepayments, Payroll etc.)
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Update and maintain fixed asset register.
- Develop internal accounting processes between relevant company departments.
- Assist in developing internal audit processes.
- Ad hoc duties to support the Finance Director.
The ideal person will have or be able to:
- A Degree in Accounting or other related discipline OR be a qualified Accounting Technician.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Be able to communicate verbally and orally in a professional manner with people both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- High motivation levels and keenness to work as part of a successful team.
- A willingness to take on responsibility within the team.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
Mon-Frid 9am-5pm - 37.5hpw