Position: Accounts Administrator
Full Time, Temporary
Located in Newry, our client is a successful local Contractor, working across the UK and Ireland. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Accounts Administrator to help support the ongoing business functions.
Your new Job is varied and will involve assisting with the following:
- Book-keeping (using both Sage & Excel), incl posting purchase invoices and supplier payments.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Managing Bank Lodgements, Petty Cash
- Dealing with queries from staff/Suppliers and external Contractor
- General Administration of the office
- Raising Customer Invoices and Associated Paperwork
- Bank reconciliations
- Candidates should have experience working in a similar position.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Two years experience working within a busy finance environment
- Experience of working with computerised accounts packages
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Accounts Administrator role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***