ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR, DUNGIVEN, £18,000
Our client is an expanding manufacturing business based in Dungiven. They are renowned for offering professional, high quality, bespoke products, and the company continues to win major prestige projects throughout Ireland and mainland UK. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator to their finance team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process invoices/credits to customer accounts..
- Print and file customer invoices
- Prepare Lodgement, allocate payments to Accounts daily
- Prepare customer statements monthly and attach invoices
- Credit Control
- Monitor all customer accounts and ensure they adhere to the company's terms and follow up accordingly
- Post Bank payments onto sales ledger
- Reconcile bank on a daily and monthly basis
- Assist in preparation of monthly accounts analysis.
- Assist with Pricing jobs
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts role
- Knowledge of Accounting software.
- Experience gained within the construction/ manufacturing sector would be highly advantageous
As an integral member of the team in this specialised field, with a reputation for professional service, quality products and many years of customer partnering, this position is an exciting and varied role offering the opportunity to build your career within a growing business.
If you would like more information please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.