Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Part Time accounts administrator. This is a permanent opportunity based in Boucher Road working 20 hours per week.
As the Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for both the sales ledger and the purchase ledger tasks.
- Resolving invoice queries
- Credit control
- Maintaining and updating accounting system
- Processing supplier invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
- Prepare supplier payments
- Preparation of draft supplier payment runs and dealing with payment requests
- Filing all invoices and other finance paperwork
- Daily cash lodgements, filing, scanning and administrative duties.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- 5 GCSE's in maths and English
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of computerised accounting packages
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle.