Responsibilities of role:
- Maintain Purchase Ledger including registering of invoices / credit notes received daily, processing for receipt of goods, matching with purchase order and ensuring controls at each stage agree with supporting records
- Ensure Non-PO invoices are authorised, coded and processed.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with laid down procedures and audit regulations carrying out any follow ups when necessary.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues. Ensure resolved queries are actioned and removed from query on a daily basis.
- Prepare and process payments for weekly and monthly BACS payment runs.
- Preform Supplier reconciliations and if required request copy invoice.
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepare for month end close ensuring close deadline is met
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Ad hoc reports-unexpected items arising.
- Develop a good working relationship with all stakeholders in particular our Procurement buyers
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position