We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for our construction client who has a minimum of 1 years experience.
This role will be based in their offices in Mallusk working Monday to Friday with excellent benefits.
- Review and verify invoices
- Sort, code and match invoices & set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices onto system
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain Sub-contractor files and correspond with sub-contractors regarding possible inquiries
- Produce weekly/monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
- Minimum of 1 years' experience years working in a finance/accounts environment
- Proven IT skills in particular Excel.
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within specified timeframes
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.