Accounts Administrator Co Fermanagh/Tyrone Temporary (12 Month Contract)
Our client is a leading manufacturing company bordering Co Tyrone and Fermanagh. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to cover a maternity contract.
- Invoicing Customers
- Resolving Customer Queries
- Processing Supplier invoices, Prepare Supplier payments
- Reception duties
- General office duties
Hours of Work
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1pm
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths Grade C or above or equivalent
- Experience in the use of MS office particularly Word & Excel
- Previous experience in a relevant position
- Rate of Pay: depending on experience
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.