ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | PERMANENT | FINGLAS |
Our client is a successful services company. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Grafton Recruitment is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The Role |
The new team member will be responsible for the successful execution of all account duties for the division. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience in an Accounts environment.
- Updating accounting system with all transactions and invoices
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, creditors and debtors
- Maintaining records and responsible for month end and quarterly procedures
- Assisting with any potential queries in relation to accounts
- General office management duties
- At least 2 years experience in an Accounts environment
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.