Accounts Administrator | Permanent | Swords |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for our client a leading car dealership based in Swords. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced professional to join an established team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate account reconciliations.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of accounting system and billing system
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 2 years similar experience in an accounts/ finance admin role essential
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.