Accounts Administrator| Finglas | Permanent | €30-32k
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client, a leading supplier and distribution company. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures, reconciliations and supervision of internal controls.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Checking goods inwards documentation and resolving any queries with the branch stock controller
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- Support regular stock taking activities
- At least 2-3 years similar experience in an accounts payable/finance role essential
- Good IT skills, MS Office proficient and previous experience with finance systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Ability to work effectively either in a team or stand-alone environment
- Competitive salary, within the region of €30-32k (negotiable depending on experience)
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.