FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Situated in the heart of a business hub in Derry City, our client is an expanding and successful food supplier with sites throughout Ireland. In order to keep up with a sustained period of growth, they are looking to add to their Accounts function and require an experienced Accounts Assistant.
As Accounts Assistant you will report directly to the Accountant in a fast paced, busy environment. You will undertake a range of Accounts related duties to include:
- Completing daily bank lodgements
- Processing supplier invoices
- Maintaining the receipt journal
- Oversee purchase ledger postings, cheque run and petty cash
- Assist with the preparation of monthly accounts
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Minimum grade C at GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in SAGE line 50 Accounts, Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills, able to work unsupervised and plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines
Our client offers a competitive salary depending on your level of experience as well as the opportunity for personal development and growth for your career.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.