Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for and 11 month contract for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance Department.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for bank reconciliations, supplier payments and the approval and payment of employee expenses. The role holder liaises with a range of internal and external contacts in a timely manner to ensure external suppliers are paid on time and employee expenses are processed efficiently.
- Preparation of daily & monthly Bank Reconciliations for review
- Preparation of supplier payment runs: cheque, EFT, bank transfer
- Review and approval of employee expense claims in line with the Expenses Policy
- Processing payments of employee expense claims & employee deductions
- Ensuring all PSWT certificates are issued in a timely manner
- Update cost centres
- Processing revenue payments through ROS - employee related taxes and VAT
- Submission of monthly/annual returns on ROS
- Liaison with internal and external auditors for statutory and ad hoc assignments
- Assist with Month-End within Finance TSO
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years' Finance experience ideally with a business or equivalent degree
- Good understanding of a range of finance activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Ms Word
- Previous experience with MS Dynamics AX or other Purchase Order based ERP
- Good judgement and problems solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong administration skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent hourly rate on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.