Our client is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a contract basis for a period of 6-9 months. This is a full time role but with slightly reduced weekly hours.
The working hours will be 9.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday and an earlier finish on Fridays.
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day accounting support to the Finance manager.
Duties will include:
- Management of AP/AR system and billing system
- Supporting the the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Weekly payroll for approx. 20 staff
- Credit control duties
- Issuing statements
- Month end procedures
- Expense processing
- General administration duties
- At least 2-3 years experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Proficiency in MS Office and finance software such as Sage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Remuneration for this role will be within the region of €15-16 per hour. This role will be based in Finglas and parking is available.
Please note that this role is an immediate start so only candidates with immediate availability should apply.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.