Accounts Assistant , 6-8 Month Contract, Swords (40K)
Accounts Assistant | Fixed-Term Contract | Swords | €38-40k (NEG)
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client, a leading Management company specialising in the pharmaceutical sector. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The main purpose of this role is to support the finance function by delivering efficient day-to-day accounting support and to manage client relationships ensuring that needs are met. Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of processes and will be responsible for accounts payable, receivable, employee expenses and month end procedures.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Posting of invoices
- Payments campaign and remittance
- Payments postings
- Coordination of invoice coding, query, review and approval
- Management of employee expenses
- Preparation of sales invoices and management of the receivables process
- General ledger postings
- Supplier balances account reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Payroll processing for multiple entities
- Revenue and pension returns and payments
- External supplier report and ad hoc reporting
- Part qualified accountant/IATI qualified with at least 3-4 years experience in finance
- Excellent IT Skills, SAP/Oracle systems an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a can do attitude
- Client management experience
- Experience working on multiple contracts
- Ability to achieve results in a target driven environment
- Competitive salary, within the region of €38-40k (NEG depending on experience)
This role will be offered on a 6-8 month fixed-term contract initially but there is a possibility that it may become permanent in the future, depending on business requirements.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.