ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Temporary (9-12 Months)
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a busy accounts department.
You will assist with the accurate and timely processing of accounts and also provide backup information and support for the accounting team.
- Daily bank lodgements
- Process supplier invoices
- Ensure all invoices are correctly approved and processed on time
- Allocate daily direct debit payments and cheque payments
- Maintain receipt journal
- Processing payments
- Allocating money received
- Credit Control
- Answering telephone/email queries from staff, customers and suppliers
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Have previous experience in an accounts role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.