Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary full time basis.
As an Accounts Assistant within our organisation the successful candidate will be expected to develop strong relationships within the accounts department whilst working closely with a number of departments within the business.
As the Accounts Assistant your main duties will be to:
- - Processing information onto purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll
- - Processing and reporting of high volume purchase ledger invoices
- - Posting customer payments
- - Reconciling purchase ledger
- - Bank reconciliations
- - General administration/filing
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- - Previous experience with an accounts office
- - Good level of computer literacy - Word, Excel, Access and the internet
- - Excellent telephone manner
- Desirable experience:
- - Knowledge of Navision preferable not essential
The Accounts Assistant will be working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm