Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Dublin 12
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant based in Dublin 12.
The Role: Accounts Assistant.
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts, e.g. calculating and posting of journals & accruals/prepayments.
- Assist with the analysis of monthly P&L activity and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintenance of internal debtor's accounts and clear down of same.
- Forecasting and analysing monthly and yearly overheads.
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries.
- Assisting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury functions.
- Participating in various process improvements initiatives and other ad-hoc projects as defined by the business.
- General office duties within the Finance Department.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Excellent Salary 28-30K.
- Dublin 12 Location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.