Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant in Belfast City Centre. You will have to have an immediate availability.
- Processing Purchase ledger and sales ledger transactions onto Sage Accounts following finance procedures
- Enter Bank transactions onto Sage and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Assist with the other balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Entering transactions and information onto Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Assisting with credit control and pursuit of any debts
- Supporting the Head of Finance and Assurance with Finance Reporting
- Provide administration support to Finance & Assurance Department
Experience over 2 years in a similar role
- Sage Accounts accounts package or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of Work:
9am to 5pm (Mon to Thurs), 9am to 4pm (Friday)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.