Accounts Assistant - excellent central Dublin 2 location !
Our client was founded in 2003 and is now a successful and fast growing business responsible for delivering over 1 billion messages daily on their platform. They are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant, with a prime location in Dublin 2 close to all public transport links.
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Accountant in the head office in Dublin and will be responsible for a number of activities including the Accounts Payable function for the group.
- Reviewing, verifying and processing creditor invoices and employee expenses
- Monthly and Quarterly Creditor Reconciliations
- Maintaining the Purchase Orders system for the group
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cashflow forecast
- Completing VAT, VIES and INTRSTAT reporting
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and posting deprication journals
- Assist in yearly Audit
- Other Ad Hoc duties
Ideally you will have 1 years relevant experience and possess strong administrative skills. Of course you will need to be au fait with MS Excel and Word and be able to multi-task and prioritise work.
This is a permanent role and the salary on offer is €30 - €32k. You will join a busy team in a forward thinking and progressive company.
Apply below for consideration.
At Grafton, we know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.