Grafton Recruitment are hiring for an ambitious and self motivated Accounts Assistant who is looking to gain and develop upon their experience. Perhaps you have a couple of years experience and you are planning on sitting your ACCA or maybe you have recently finished your ATI qualification and now want to progress further.
The successful candidate will be involved in all of the below and will be rewarded with benefits to include 5 days study leave, VHI contribution up to €1200 per year, annual bonus, flexible working hours and the option to work from home following the completion of the probation period.
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable Function
- Timely and accurate payments of vendor invoices and employee expenses.
- Monthly and Quarterly Creditors Reconciliations
- Maintaining and monitoring the Purchase Orders system for the group
- Review and evaluate for weekly report on payment spend for cashflow forecast
- Complete VAT, VIES and INTRSTAT reports in timely manner
- Responsible for Fixed Asset Register and depreciation process
- Participate in yearly Financial Audit
- Provide analysis and reports on overhead spend
- Other Ad Hoc Duties
The successful candidate will be highly proficient in MS Office package, particularly MS Excel and Word, be an organised and efficient administrator with excellent attention to detail and be keen to grow on their accounts experience and career. You will join a professional, hard working team right in the heart of Dublin and report into the Senior Accountant. Please apply below for consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.