Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Construction
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for Accounts Assistant based in Dublin South.
This position is for a period of 3 months which may extend on further.
The Role: Accounts Assistant.
- All Bookkeeping
- Processing Invoices / POs
- Prepare Payment Runs
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vat Returns
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayments
- Assist Financial Accountant with month end activities
- Ad hoc administration tasks
Hours of work: 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a busy accounting role
- Must have RCT experience
- IATI or ACCA qualification an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience working in an accounting role within construction
- Hourly pay rates of €12-15 per hour DOE
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.