ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT |DUBLIN 11 |
Our client based in Glasnevin is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This opportunity will be temporary however for the successful candidates there is the potential for the role to go permanent.
The new team member will be responsible for the duties mainly within Accounts Payable. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the role is a hands-on position and requires this team member be self-motivated and able to work under pressure. There will also be some elements of accounting involved such as bank rec's, control accounts and nominal ledger postings. This role would suit somebody currently undertaking accountancy exams and looking to gain knowledge in all aspects of the finance function within a growing company. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
- Matching all supplier invoices to purchase orders and posting them to the system
- Liaising with suppliers/internal departments to resolve invoice queries in a timely fashion
- Organising payment for suppliers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as needed
- Reconciling supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconciling company credit cards and posting to the system
- Reconciling bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Posting of monthly journals to the Nominal/GL
- Any other ad-hoc duties to assist the Finance Team
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of main accounting principles
- Knowledge of Intact software
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.