Job Title: Accounting Technician / Accounts Assistant Dublin 4
(Temporary 6 months with a view to permanent)
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounting Technician / Accounts Assistant to join an established property company in the heart of Dublin. The role will be ideal for an ambitious professional looking to become a key member of the reporting and finance cycle while working closely with the finance manager
- Bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Managing both Creditors and Debtors ledger.
- Assisting with monthly reporting.
- VAT & RCT returns where applicable.
- Assist with producing the annual audit file.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business..
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team.
- Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task.
- Must be responsible and dependable with an ability to work positively and collaboratively.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel required.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages required - current in-house systems are Origins and Salesforce.
- Appetite to learn and grow within the property industry.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
The candidate will be joining a small dynamic team, in a fast moving growing business and friendly environment where speed and efficiency are key. The role is self directed and requires the candidate to adhere to strict deadlines without need for continuous oversight, so time management and organisation skills will be called upon.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Attractive salary ranging from €30,000 - €35,000 depending on experience.
- Friendly working environment.
- Office parking.
- 25 days annual leave.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Potential to progress into permanent positons.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.