Accounts Assistant/Office Manager
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Office Manager for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client a leading exhibitions company and are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant/Office Manager to join there team
Duties will include
- Liaise with event management team, once quotes are agreed send sales invoice to customer, ensure timely payment of account.
- Liaise with the Accounts Team to ensure all invoices have correct costings, resolving any discrepancies, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring all payment amounts & records are accurate
- Organising excel sheets for expenses for staff going on jobs overnight, getting receipts where necessary
- Management of petty cash transactions
- Set up programme for cost analysis on projects, enter all costs related to each quote to ensure profitably
- Enter passed sales invoices onto accounts programme.
- Contact customers on a regular basis to ensure payments are kept up to date.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure working environment
- A qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar position, in a similar environment is advantageous
- Be customer centric, confident in building relations and assertive when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly pressured environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative once given instructions
- A can-do positive attitude and team player mentality
- Flexible attitude toward working hours
- Strong knowledge of Sage Accounts Programme, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Full clean driver's license with access to own transport
- Fluent in English and strong communication Skills
- Excellent salary on offer DOE
- Dublin 12 Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.