Accounts Manager - SME in Dublin City Centre
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experiences Accounts Manager to become an integral part of the finance function in a growing, dynamic organisation based in Dublin .
Operating in the digital advertising space, this role will require a proactive, enthusiastic and energetic candidate who is seeking a role where they can progress in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Weekly and monthly revenue reporting and analysis
* Tracking and controlling project costs
* Financial planning and project budgeting
* Debtor & Creditor management
* VAT returns
* Presenting and advising at management level
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
* 2-3 years experience in a stand alone accounts management role
* Analytical skills & understanding of relevant key financial data
* Able to work independently and unsupervised
* Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
* Great time management skills.
* Meticulous & very high attention to detail
* Meet deadlines whilst producing high-quality work
* Communicate effectively and clearly verbally and in written format
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Able to prioritise tasks
* Work within a close team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a role where you will have ownership, responsibility and full exposure to an exciting and successful company.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €45,000 - €50,000. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.