Accounts Payable candidate required for a leading firm in Dublin 12. Full time role, permanent basis with a salary of €28 - €35k on offer.
Interviews immediately available for suitable candidates.
You will report into the Finance Manager and work in a busy and successful team.
- Assisting team members to effectively resolve escalated queries and exceptional issues
- Processing high volume and high value invoices in accordance with set standards and timelines
- Responsible for large key accounts
- Responsible for Head Office Petty Cash movements and reconciliation
- Process the monthly expenses for the Company
- Dealing with supplier and branch queries on a daily basis
- Support in the Monthly pay run
- Daily/weekly and monthly reporting/EDI Files and reconciliation
- Bank downloads, allocation of monies/copy invoices & statements
- Ad hoc Projects, Flexibility Cross Function
- Minimum of 1 Year experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must have some experience in using and navigating computers
- SAP Experience Preferable
- Excel immediate experience essential
- Accountancy qualification preferable but not essential
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Apply below for immediate consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.