Accounts Payable Administrators
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for 2 temporary Accounts Payable Administrators. You will work alongside the Accounts Payable Manager ensuring all expenses and banking activities are delivered.
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are matched and processed
- Processing of supplier queries, ensuring response and resolution is prompt limiting the need for escalation to management.
- Dealing with deductions from suppliers for returns and promotional discount claims.
- Process all supplier statement reconciliations.
- Process all employee expenses in a timely manner and accurately.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Proven understanding of accounts payable processes and techniques
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using finance software
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle.