Accounts Payable Analyst (entry-level)
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a global manufacturing organisation in its search for an entry-level Analyst to join their accounts payable department. This role will be based at their state of the art facility in West Belfast and will be a Full time role.
- Perform daily transitional activities as part of a large team of Analysts.
- Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and internal controls in line with Caterpillar's Enterprise Requirements.
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets
- Adherence to personal processing targets for volume and quality (e.g. Invoices, Invoice grief, Emails and/or Phone Calls
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace.
- Any other activities required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Previous office administration experience
- Relevant experience of working with transaction finance processes e.g. procure to pay
- Fluent in French or Polish (this may become essential depending on the business need)
- Other language skills also desirable
- Excellent keyboard skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***