Accounts Payable Analyst/Invoice Processor | Belfast | £8.65 per hour
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an entry level analyst to join our client Caterpillar in temporary role to run at least until October with possibility of extension, (with 15% bonus for reaching the end of the assignment).
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding, target-driven and growing environment.
- Perform daily transactional activities as part of a large team of Analysts.
- Adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and internal controls in line with Caterpillar's Enterprise
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets
- Adherence to personal processing targets for volume and quality (e.g. Invoices, Invoice
- grief, Emails and/or Phone Calls)
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial
- Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace
- Any other activities required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Previous office administration experience
- Relevant experience of working with transactional finance processes e.g. procure to pay
- Fluent in French or Polish (this may become essential depending on the business need)
- Other language skills also desirable
- Excellent keyboard skills
This is a full-time position 37,5h Monday to Friday. For further information please submit your CV via link.