Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a 3 year contract for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance Department.
- Invoice processing and data entry, ensuring that invoices are input accurately for GL, VAT and cost centre reporting and matching with Purchase Orders (PO);
- Working with Procurement and other departments on PO issues;
- Dealing with Suppliers on queries and missing invoices;
- Monthly Control Account reconciliations and on-going Supplier reconciliations;
- Investigating and resolving old creditor balances to ensure that all creditor balances remain within agreed credit terms;
- Identifying opportunities for improving existing processes and procedures, driving efficiency and embracing new technology;
- Supplier account maintenance;
- Prepare supporting documentation for audit purposes;
- Any other associated ad-hoc duties as assigned;
- Preparation of monthly schemes to set out deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results;
- High numeracy skills and an analytical approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organise and work with large volumes of data;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, positive and collaborative working relationships with internal customers and external suppliers;
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Team player.
- Excellent salary on offer 30-33K
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.