Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Parkwest D12
Grafton is currently recruiting for an experienced accounts payable person for a temporary contract for 6 months to start ASAP.
This role is to assist the department in the day to day processing of incoming invoices, to manage expenses, ensure payment terms are met and suppliers are aware of issues affecting their accounts.
- Communicate invoice discrepancies where appropriate to suppliers.
- Input all details accurately when entering invoice details onto Exchequer system.
- Input Invoice details for Bank payments.
- Take ownership of any given jobs and complete by the deadline agreed
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Provide administrative support to personnel at all levels (faxing/scanning/copying)
- Accounts Payable / Admin / Assistant experience required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and clients
Why choose Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.