Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant for well established company in the pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidate will join a busy finance team and play a key role within the accounts payable function. The contract will be offered on a temporary basis for a number weeks initially but may extend depending on business requirements.
The key functions in this role will be to support an Accounts Payable project and the appointed candidate will handle day-to-day supplier queries and process high volumes of invoices. Additional duties will include:
Duties will include:
- Management of AP system (SAP) and billing system
- Supporting the the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries
- Expense processing
- General administration duties
- Previous experience in a finance role would be beneficial
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Salary for this role will be within the region of €13-14 per hour depending on experience. This role will be based in Swords, Co. Dublin and parking is available.
Please note that this role is an immediate start so only candidates with immediate availability should apply.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.